Report Monthly Stats
Monthly Reporting happens on the LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
Please report Morning Worship, SDMI/Life Group, and Responsiblity List averages for your local church. Use the link to the Google form to report counts. Once counts are submitted using the first link, you can view/verify your reported counts with the second link. This replaces the need to email your monthly averages to your Missional Area Chairperson.
Michigan District Stats Google form for reporting:
Those who are new to this role or who need a refresher, below is a quick description of the reporting process.
New reporting process
- Click this link for the form: http://goo.gl/forms/jh1Zg8mKRZ
- Provide the requested information. All questions are required or the form will not submit.
- Select the reporting month
- Select your church
- Type your name
- Type your email address
- Type your SDMI/Discipleship/Small Group average (see attached for a description of what to include in this count).
- Type your AM Worship average (see attached for a description of what to include in this count).
- Type your Responsibility List count (see attached for a description of what to include in this count).
- Click Submit
- Click this link to view your submitted results
- Please scroll down in the spreadsheet as it will contain both the current month's counts and prior months' counts. The current month's counts will be at the bottom.
- If the results shown in step 4 are not accurate, repeat steps 1-4. The form allows multiple submissions and we will use the more recent submission for reporting.
Those who do not have a computer/internet/email/etc. can either work with someone in their local church to access the form and enter the information or continue to providing the information to their Missional Area Chairperson who will then enter it into the form.
Northeast Area Chair
Northeast Churches: Alma, Bay City Faith, Bay City First, Chesaning Market Street Square, Midland Bethel, Midland Community, Midland Nease Memorial, Mount Pleasant Faith Indiana, Mount Pleasant First, New Lothrop, Saginaw Burk Memorial, Saginaw First, Saginaw New Life, Saginaw Swan Valley, Saginaw Valley, St. Louis, Sumner Center
Southeast Area Chair
Phone: 517-437-3487 ot 517-990-4882
Southeast Churches: Albion, Charlotte New Faith, Coldwater, Eaton Rapids, Hillsdale, East Jackson, Jackson First, Mason First, Mason West Columbia, Reading, Spring Arbor
Capital Area Chair
12400 Ruppert Rd.
Perry, MI 48872
Capital Churches: Corunna, Durand, Grand Ledge, Holt, Lansing Breakthrough, Lansing Central, Lansing First, Lansing South, Lansing Waverly, Lansing Woodview, Laingsburg, Okemos, Owosso First, The Intersection Downtown, Perry, Portland, St. Johns, Williamston
Northwest Area Chair
8501 Elmdale Rd
Clarksville, MI 48815
Northwest Churches: Elmdale, Grand Haven, Grand Rapids Hyde Park, Grand Rapids International Fellowship, Grand Rapids Northeast Community, Grand Rapids West International, Greenville, Hastings, High Pointe Community, Holland, Ionia, Lowell, Muskegon Breakwater, Muskegon The Lakes Community, Sparta
Southwest Area Chair
11193 Main St
Vicksburg, MI 49097
Southwest Churches: Buchanan, Battle Creek First, Battle Creek Hope, Corey, Kalamazoo Cross Community, Kalamazoo South Side, Nashville, St Joseph, Sturgis, Three Rivers, Vicksburg Chapman Memorial, White Pigeon The Light House Community.
If you have any trouble or questions with this process please let me know.
MI District Statistician